- Movin’ Monday: focus on moving your body in ways you enjoy!
- Try It Tuesday: try new fruits and veggies!
- Wellness Wednesday: find ways to be more mindful, relieve stress and sleep better!
- Rethink Your Drink Thursday: increase your intake of water versus sugary drinks, try new ways to hydrate yourself!
- Feeling Great Friday: show kindness and gratitude to others and yourself!
- Wisdom Weekend: learn something new, try a new hobby, explore your community!
- Tuesday, November 24
- Wednesday, November 25
- Thursday, November 26
- Friday, November 27
- Saturday, November 28
- Sunday, November 29
The mission of Plano ISD's Family Education and Guidance Services is to strengthen all families in the community by providing education, resources and services which support raising responsible, self-confident, emotionally healthy children in today's complex society. Please visit HERE to gain access to PISD supports that you and your family may wish to utilize throughout the year!
DISCLAIMER: The Schimelpfenig Middle School PTA is a noncommercial, nonsectarian, nonpartisan association that does not endorse any candidate or political party. This PTA does not endorse non-PTA products or services. If you have a concern, please contact a member of the PTA Executive Board.