Next week is Red Ribbon week. Schimelpfenig students will be recognizing Red Ribbon week with daily dress-up themes:
- Monday, October 26: Don’t Let Drugs Get in the Way of your Wildest Dreams – Pajama Day
- Tuesday, October 27: Combat Drugs – Camo Day
- Wednesday, October 28: Put a Cap on Drugs – Hat/Cap Day
- Thursday, October 29: Drugs Will Have you Mixed Up! – Crazy Outfit, Tie-Dye or Crazy Hair
- Friday, October 30 – Think Pink: Future is Bright! No Drugs in Sight! – Pink Out Day
Encourage your students, whether Face to Face or @Home, to join in the fun in recognition of drug awareness. Be Happy. Be Brave. Be Drug Free.
Please help PTA provide a Fall Treat for the Schimelpfenig teachers and staff on October 30th. We want to make their day a little brighter and show our appreciation for all that they do! Details are available on the Sign-up Genius at https://www.signupgenius.com/
The deadline for Reflections submissions has been extended to Monday, November 9th! More information about the Reflections contest and how you child can enter are available in this newsletter, below.
As always, feel free to contact me any time at email@example.com with questions, problems, or if you just want to join our wonderful SMS PTA Board!