Reflections has been a staple NATIONWIDE ARTS PROGRAM in many schools for over 50 years.
All Schimelpfenig students are eligible to participate in the Reflections program.
- Theme: “I Will Change the World By…”
- Dance choreography
- Film production
- Music composition
- Photography and
- Visual arts
- Eligibility: All Schimelpfenig students
- At least one person from the household must be a current PTA member. To become a member, click here.
- Students may enter any or all of the six art categories.
- Multiple entries within a single arts category are permitted.
- Each entry must be the original work of one student and created specifically for the Reflections program based on the national theme.
- Each entry must also conform to the general guidelines developed by National PTA
- National PTA rules
Students should download the Program Rules to ensure their art meets the requirements for each art category. Each entry must be accompanied by a completed Student Entry Form.
Submitting your entries
Submit this online form anytime before November 15th, 11:59 PM to participate in the program. You can upload your submission via this form, a physical copy of your submission is not required at this time.
Visit the 2019-2020 Reflections Gallery to see examples of entries from a prior year.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Not sure where to start?
Join Plano Arts and Events every Monday for free online art classes for all age groups.
Celebrating 50+ Years of Reflections
This YouTube Video explores 50 years of the Reflections program. Learn about the impact Reflections has had on students, families, and communities since the program was founded in 1969.
The mission of Plano ISD's Family Education and Guidance Services is to strengthen all families in the community by providing education, resources and services which support raising responsible, self-confident, emotionally healthy children in today's complex society. Please visit HERE to gain access to PISD supports that you and your family may wish to utilize throughout the year!
DISCLAIMER: The Schimelpfenig Middle School PTA is a noncommercial, nonsectarian, nonpartisan association that does not endorse any candidate or political party. This PTA does not endorse non-PTA products or services. If you have a concern, please contact a member of the PTA Executive Board.